Japanese researchers discovered that a polysaccharide known as Fucoidan, found in kombu and other types of brown seaweed such as wakame, causes various types of established cancer cell lines to self-destruct.
Studies consistently show that fucoidan possesses a wide range of properties beneficial to maintaining optimal health:
- Improves Cellular Regeneration
- Supports Circulatory Health & Cholesterol Levels
- Supports Healthy Joint Function
- Helps Maintain a Strong Immune System
- Supports Detoxification and Promotes Kidney Health
Until next time,